- Royal Worcester Wrendale Designs The Hare and the Bee Fine Bone China Mug
- Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself, our Wrendale Designs collection has something for everyone with its unique depictions of woodland creatures.
- The Hare and the Bee mug is decorated with a detailed watercolour of the furry animal and busy insect, as seen in the picturesque scenery of the British countryside. A delightful addition to your kitchen, this piece perfectly captures the unlikely friendships often found in nature.
- It has been designed by illustrator Hannah Dale in Lincolnshire and made from fine bone china that's both dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Capacity: 0.31L/11fl.oz.
- Crafted from fine bone china
- Features expertly hand-painted watercolours of a hare and bee
- Comes with a sweet gift tag attached Suitable for use in the dishwasher and microwave
- Original watercolours hand-painted by Hannah Dale in Lincolnshire.
- Products designed in Royal Worcester?ˆ™s studio in Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
- Made by trusted partner outside the UK to Portmeirion Group?ˆ™s high standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.