- ITALIAN FLAIR - The Calabrian roots of our Amici knife series are clearly visible in their distinctive olive wood handles with curved lines, harmonious and full of character. This Utility Knife combines modern craftsmanship with a sun-kissed Italian flair.
- SERRATED UTILITY KNIFE - Thanks to its particularly sharp, serrated blade, this small bread knife glides effortlessly through soft and hard foods – ideal at breakfast, or for sandwiches, cold meats and cheese, as well as for bread, rolls and firmer-skinned fruits such as tomatoes.
- WÜSTHOF AMICI SERIES - Each Amici kitchen knife is an elegant original, thanks to the distinctive grain of the ergonomic handles made from durable olive wood, naturally water-repellent and antibacterial – sourced in Calabria from sustainable and slow-growing trees.
- PRECISION FORGED - The very sharp blade of our utility knife (professional knife) is forged in our factory in Solingen, Germany, from a single piece of Wüsthof steel. Rust-resistant and tough, it receives its final polish by hand, resulting in long-lasting sharpness.
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION - Thanks to its curved lines, the olive wood handle sits comfortably in small or large hands, inviting you to enjoy special culinary moments. A premium knife from a manufacturer with traditional roots. Wüsthof knives – made exclusively in Solingen, Germany.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.