- The Classic 4" or 5” Cook’s Knife is a staple in any kitchen. This all-purpose blade is ideal for fine cuts on smaller sized foods. It is perfect for cutting, chopping, mincing, and transporting foods such as fish, meat, vegetables, lettuce, herbs or fruit. 1040100112 or 1040100114
- This innovative knife offers superior handling and easy control with wide and sturdy blade.
- Mincing fresh herbs, dicing large carrots and crushing cloves of garlic are a snap with this mighty little knife.
- In short, an excellent all-around forged knife that you´ll find hard to put down.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Features a full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for added stability and precise control. Classic series handles are made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Each Classic Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Wüsthof’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards.
- Included components: kitchen knife
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.