WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Contents: 3” Paring knife – 4000/08 4 ½ Utility knife – 4066/12 8” Carving knife – 4522/20 8” Bread knife – 4149/20 8” Chef’s knife – 4582/20 9” Sharpening steel – 4465/23 Kitchen shears – 5558 Black Block
The ultimate knife block set containing all the knives needed for any cutting task, as well as a honing steel to maintain your knives.
- Features a full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for added stability and precise control. Classic series handles are made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Each Classic Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Wüsthof’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Final buffing by hand
- Wash by hand only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.