- Wüsthof’s best-selling collection for generations, the Classic series offers a timeless design with superior performance and consistent quality. This premium line is an authentic piece for all food fans and sets the standards for quality and performance in the kitchen. With its vast selection of blade shapes and sizes, Classic offers the right tools for every professional chef and home cook.
- This set of essential kitchen knives combines the best of the Classic series and includes a 4” Paring Knife, 9” Carving Knife, 8” Cook’s Knife, 8” Bread Knife and a 9” Honing Steel.
- Features a full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for added stability and precise control. Classic series handles are made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Each Classic Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Wüsthof’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.