CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle. featured in Creme White, is designed for a comfortable grip. The CLASSIC IKON 6 " Straight Meat Fork works elegantly with the WÜSTHOF Carving Knife. This two pronged fork helps guide the carving knife away from your hands and efficiently slice large roasts. The meat fork also holds meat in place while slicing or serving.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Resilient synthetic handle
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- Can be used for dry or semi-dry sausage , fish , ham , meat , or roasts
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Wash by hand only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.