CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle, featured in Creme White, is designed for a comfortable grip
Contents: 2 ¾” Peeling knife – 4020-6/07 3 ½” Paring knife – 4086-6/09 5” Sausage knife – 4126-6/14 6” Utility knife – 4506-6/16 9” Bread knife – 4166-6/23 8” Chef’s knife – 4596-6/20 7” Santoku – 4176-6/17 6” Straight meat fork – 4414-6/16 10” Sharpening steel – 4468-6/26 Crème Ash Wood Block
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell for easy maintenance.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Wash by hand only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.