The Classic White Series by Wüsthof embraces all the favourite features that food lovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, but now with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wüsthof’s 200 years of experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design for timeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. The handle now features the renowned Wüsthof trident embedded in the handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife is comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control. Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
The 5” Serrated Utility Knife is perfect for preparing a packed lunch or prepping ingredients for a large brunch. With its fine serrated edge, this knife cuts cleanly through bread, cheese, tomatoes and charcuterie meat. Any food that has a touch exterior with a soft interior is recommended to be sliced with this type of blade.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Refined white handle with embedded logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Can be used to slice through sausages, tomatoes, dinner rolls and ingredients with a dense exterior and soft interior
- Wash by hand only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.