The Classic White Series by Wüsthof embraces all the favourite features that food lovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, but now with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wüsthof’s 200 years of experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design for timeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. The handle now features the renowned Wüsthof trident embedded in the handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife is comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control. Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
Versatile in shape, weight and edge, the 7” Hollow Ground Santoku can be used for anything from mincing herbs, chopping vegetables or fruit along with preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows for regular or wafer-thin cuts, designed with the efficiency and lightness of Japanese knives paired with the quality and strength of German steel, the Santoku is an essential in every kitchen.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Refined white handle with embedded logo
- Half bolster allows for the entire blade to be sharpened and reduces the weight of the knife
- Can be used for chopping, mincing, and dicing all types of meat, vegetables or fruit
- Wash by hand only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.