The Classic White Series by Wüsthof embraces all the favourite features that food lovers and professional chefs have come to rely on from the Classic series, but now with a refined white handle. The White series combines Wüsthof’s 200 years of experience in the art of forging knives with a modern simplistic design for timeless knives that offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. The handle now features the renowned Wüsthof trident embedded in the handle for a modern take on an old classic. Perfectly balanced, each knife is comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for any dish with effortless control. Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.
Fine and precise, with its long narrow blade, the 9” Hollow Ground Carving Knife is a specialist at slicing thing cuts of ham, roasted meat, and fish. The longer blade and wide belly of the knife let you make thin even slices with a single stroke, while the pointed tip offers more control while guiding meat away from the bone. The indentations along the edge of the blade create small air pockets to help prevent food from sticking to the blade for a clean cut every single time.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Refined white handle with embedded logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Can be used for semi-dry sausage , fruit , ham , meat , roast , and vegetables
- Wash by hand only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.