- The Crafter series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftmanship with traditional blade shapes; authentic brass rivets and natural smoked oak handles for a select distinctive character.
- Versatile in shape, weight and edge, the Wüsthof Crafter 7” Hollow Ground Santoku can be used for anything from mincing herbs, chopping vegetables or fruit as well as preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows for regular or wafer-thin cuts, designed with the efficiency and lightness of Japanese knives paired with the quality and strength of German steel, the Santoku is an essential in every kitchen.
- The triple brass rivets and full tang provide durability and control, while the half bolster reduces the weight of the knife and allows the entire blade to be sharpened. Designed with an ergonomic handle to sit comfortably in the hand for complete control and prevent slipping. Wash by hand only.
- Each Crafter Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Wüsthof’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards.
|Rockwell hardness||58 HRC|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.