Wüsthof Epicure 4.5" Utility Knife - 3966-7/12
The WÜSTHOF 4 1/2" Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect tool for a multitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, Epicure offers the standard WÜSTHOF Rockwell hardness of 58º, the ideal hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. Every EPICURE knife undergoes a PEtec sharpening process developed by WÜSTHOF to achieve an edge that is 20% sharper at a 15º angle, with double the edge retention for a blade that will last a lifetime. Using the most unique materials in the industry, the Epicure handle is crafted from a durable wood composite and resin. The ergonomic shape is contoured to adapt to the natural contraction of the hand; it’s wider in the front third, then tapered towards the back. For everyone who lives to cook, WÜSTHOF’s new line of Epicure knives will inspire creativity while enhancing performance.
- Ideal for delicate work-peeling, cutting and paring fruit and vegetables
- 12 cm (4 ½") blade length
- Handle is made from sustainable natural fibres and resin – tactile and durable
- The new bolster shape and wider blades enable efficient safe working
- Forged from a piece of high alloy X50CrMoV15 blade steel and annealed to 58 HRC ensures a durable cutting-edge ideal for re-sharpening.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for maximum sharpness at a 15° blade angle.
- Wash by hand only
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.