Wüsthof Epicure 9" Slicing Knife - 3922-7/23
Fine and precise: with its long, narrow blade, the WÜSTHOF Epicure Carving Knife is the specialist at slicing thin cuts of ham, roasted meat, and fish. The wider belly of the blade and pointed tip offer more control while guiding meat away from bone, but also help transport food from serving dishes to dinner plates. With the efficiency and lightness of Japanese knives paired with the quality and strength of German steel, Epicure embodies a new type of knife – one that works with all cooking styles, and sets the standard for performance and function. Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, Epicure offers the standard WÜSTHOF Rockwell hardness of 58º, the ideal hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. Every EPICURE knife undergoes a PEtec sharpening process developed by WÜSTHOF to achieve an edge that is 20% sharper at a 15º angle, with double the edge retention for a blade that will last a lifetime. Using the most unique materials in the industry, the Epicure handle is crafted from a durable wood composite and resin. The ergonomic shape is contoured to adapt to the natural contraction of the hand; it’s wider in the front third, then tapered towards the back. For everyone who lives to cook, WÜSTHOF’s new line of Epicure knives will inspire creativity while enhancing performance.
- 23 cm (9") blade length
- Handle is made from sustainable natural fibres and resin – tactile and durable
- The new bolster shape and wider blades enable efficient safe working
- Forged from a piece of high alloy X50CrMoV15 blade steel and annealed to 58 HRC ensures a durable cutting-edge ideal for re-sharpening.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for maximum sharpness at a 15° blade angle.
- Wash by hand only
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.