- The Wüsthof Ikon knife series is forged luxury, each knife is a noble one-of-a-kind. Clean the premium brand knife only by hand. Occasional oiling with household oil keeps the wood supple. Made in Germany – forged in Solingen
- The extremely sharp blade, the optimal balance due to the special double bolster geometry and the exquisite, individually grained wooden handle make the knives of the Ikon series an elegant eye-catcher - even in the knife selection of professional chefs
- Beef steak, rabbit leg, rack of lamb: The extra-sharp blades glide effortlessly through meat fibers - without tearing them. With this high-quality steak knife set, you can protect the delicate meat aroma and treat all your senses to a unique treat
- The noble, brown handles made of African grenadilla fit perfectly in the hand - they are a real special feature of these professional knives, both visually and haptically. The water-repellent solid wood is extremely hygienic and comes from controlled cultivation
- The stainless blades with 58° Rockwell hardness are sharpened using the laser-based Wüsthof sharpening process and are given their ultimate sharpness by experienced knife sharpeners. The knives are extraordinarily resilient and will accompany you for a very long time
|Type||4-piece Steak Knife Set|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.