- The jewel of the Wüsthof collection, Ikon knives are forged luxury in the kitchen. As one of Wüsthof’s premium series, this line features unique handles made from luxurious African Blackwood and a double bolster design for added balance. With their individual detail, the knives in the Ikon series are a feast for the senses and will pamper ever chef.
- The Ikon Ash Wood 7pc Block Set Includes a 3.5” Paring Knife, 5” Serrated Utility Knife, 8” Cook’s Knife, 6” Utility Knife, 7” Hollow Ground Santoku, 9” Bread Knife, and a Brown Ash Wood Block with metal plate. This unique knife block set contains all the essentials to handle any cutting task and makes the perfect gift for any professional chef or home cook.
- The Ikon series is completely unique, as each handle is hand-crafted from natural, water resistant African Blackwood, one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world. The variances in wood tone and grain make each Ikon knife an individual piece of art and the ergonomic design provides comfort and control while cutting.
- Each Ikon knife is forged from a single piece of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58° Rockwell Hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. Precision Edge Technology (Petec) which is exclusive to Wüsthof knives, yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention for a knife that will last a lifetime. Wash by hand only.
- Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. Wüsthof’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.